Friday, May 24, 2013

Love to Run


Anyone who knows me that my preferred exercise is running.  I have always been a casual runner.  It was not until 4 years ago that I took it to a whole other level.  I decided to embark on running a half marathon.  And when I mean decide I literally decided when I was in the middle of a 6 mile run to see how far I could go.  To my surprise I could run 10 miles and still could have gone further but since it was midnight I figured I had better be finished for the night.  I then signed up to run the SLC Half Marathon and have never looked back.  I have since run over 15 races and it never gets old.  I have had many ups and downs with running but still love the thrill of completing the races brings!  And the bling doesn't hurt...I kind of love getting medals!  I have tried many products in my journey of running.  I have loved some and have hated some.  I would love to win me some of these headphones that have been featured on Running Diva Mom.  I was watching the video on these incredible headphones and think they sound amazing.  I have had a struggle finding the right headphones...I have tried the standard earbuds that come with the iphone/shuffle...hated them.  They kept falling out.  I have tried the Ironman Yurbuds...still to this day cannot figure out the twist and stay motion to get them snug in my ear.  I have used numerous earbuds such as Ifrogz.  I found the only ones that have worked for me since I have them in for a longtime are the Sennheiser PMX 680 Sports Earbud Headphones.  They have a neckband that hold them in place.  This Jaybird Headphones have a band to hold them in place as well as are bluetooth that makes them wireless.  I think I am in love.  If you are interested in checking these headphones click HERE.  If you want to enter the contest as well click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment