Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Lovin My Low Carb Life

Ok, I know what you are thinking low carb...meat, eggs, no bread, no desserts, no rice or pasta.  It is impossible to love low carb right?  No you just have to find the right recipes that suit your palate.  In the past I have struggled staying on the low carb lifestyle because I am not a huge meat fan but that is not the case anymore.  I even eat dessert everyday (sometimes for breakfast).  I love sweets and breads and could not survive without them.  I have found this amazing woman, I like to call her the Nutritionalist Genius, because she made me realize that I can live and even enjoy the low carb lifestyle and eat good tasting food and still be healthy while doing so.  Her name is Maria Emmerich,  you can find her here http://www.marianutrition.com/.  She also has several books on being healthy my Favorite is The Secrets to a Healthy Metabolism which you can purchase through Amazon.  Here are a couple of things I have made over the last few days.

Sub Rolls (the closest recipe to bread that I have found)
 Peanut Butter Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment