Thursday, April 28, 2011

Coolest Contest for the Runners out there!

The blog mom vs. Marathon Blog is having a contest to win some compression socks. If you are a runner and have not used these socks they are heaven to your calves. If you run even a little you need these. When I run my long runs I will wake up with very sore calves. Knowing this I will put on my compression socks right after the run and wear them over night and then....MAGIC...not soreness! I love them. Plus the prize is from the coolest girl running place EVER! Running Skirts! I highly recommend you try a running skirt, you will never want to run in anything else ever again! Head over to try and win...
http://momvsmarathon.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard about compression socks for running! I'm not a great runner--my longest runs have been 5ks, but this is good to know!

    ReplyDelete