Sunday, March 7, 2010

Toasted Marshmallow Brownie Bites

My son had his last basketball game this weekend. Since his dad was the coach I wanted to bring something fun for the boys. I made these super easy but delicious brownie bites. Here is what you need:

one box of brownie mix
one small jar of marshmallow creme
cupcake liners
cupcake pan

Mix the brownies to the instructions on the box. Place the liners in the cupcake pan. Spray with cooking oil. Fill cupcake liner half way. I use a medium size ice cream scoop to get them in the cups.
Place a spoonful of marshmallow creme on the top of the brownie mix. Place a scoop of browine mix on top of marshmallow creme. I use a small ice cream scoop to get the brownie mix on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 28-30 minutes. Take out and cool. They taste like a toasted marshmallow that was over the campfire. YUM!

1 comment:

  1. First, thank you so much for having me to your blog list. Second, your blog is awesome!! Love your tutorials and this brownie recipe looks gooey and fantastic!! I am so making this.

    ReplyDelete