Sunday, July 1, 2012

I NEED to win one of these bags!

I want need a camera bag. I have had a Canon Rebel for several years now. I am always too afraid to take it anywhere for fear I will ruin it. I wish I could afford to get one of these adorable bags from Ephiphanie Bags. I would have such a hard time picking just one. In order to get my hands on one of these bags I am willing to enter their contests.

I can just imagine carrying this beauty around.


Look at this lovely lady bag!


Hot!  Hot!  Hot!


I could carry so much with these bags.


The theme for July is:  Independence!  I got independence this year in the form of a girls week.  I have never been away from my family in 15 years.  I have been the dutiful wife, the loving mother and caregiver to all.  I wanted no needed to get away.  After much begging and pleading, my husband conceded to let me run a half marathon in Disney on one condition:  I take a friend.  Who else would I take than my bestie, Paige.  We had the time our our lives.  We knew it was a once in a lifetime chance and made the best of the time we had together!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Julie Gerber and I publish The Gerber Babies Blog and Away We Go Travel Blog. Recently, I began working with k12schoolsupplies.net to help them with their blog and Pinterest boards. I have been searching for great bulletin board images to post and I saw a few awesome boards on your site, http://onetinymoment.blogspot.com/2012/03/classroom-bulletin-boards.html. I would like to ask for your permission to link to your site and use some of your images. Credit will be given to you and/or your site. I think you are creative and your boards are fun. I would love to share them with others. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I hope you have a wonderful day!

    Warm Regards,
    Julie
    http://2gerberbabies.blogspot.com/
    http://awaywegotravelblog.blogspot.com/
    gerberbabies (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete