Sunday, September 19, 2010

Free Spooky Banner

So many times I want to do crafts and fun things for my home but I just cannot seem to find the time to do them. I am sure that I am not the only person to have this problem. I have decided to start making some easy and cute crafts. The best part they are completely free to you. All you need is a computer and a printer. Most will take about 10-15 minutes at the most.

This Halloween Banner is my first which is fitting since halloween is my most favorite holiday. I love the idea of being able to dress as anything that you want and get away with it for just one night! Be on the lookout for more in the future as I will be uploading several a month.

Now just download, print, cut out, attach together with ribbon or string and Hang. Done.

Spooky Banner Download

No comments:

Post a Comment