Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Atkins Snack

 
I have been on the Atkins lifestyle for about 17 days and doing well.  Down 10 lbs.-not bad.  My family got pizza for dinner and I just about caved.  Something about the smell of bread, man it is like a magnetic draw for me!  I decided to make something that is similar to pizza but I did not want to make the whole Atkins Style Pizza.  I took some Sandwich style pepperonis and topped it with mozzarella.  I stuck it in a 350 degree oven for a couple of minutes (watch because they do not take long).  I then topped with a marinara sauce.  
I had a hard time finding a marinara sauce that did not have sugar but this one does not.  It tastes so good.  You could also add an olive slice and maybe onion, mushroom and green bell pepper but I did not have them on hand.  Yum...definitely a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment