Monday, December 20, 2010

Super Easy Last Minute Gift

This a craft that I have put together in no time at all. Literally it took about 20 minutes (or less). I originally did this craft for my boy scout group to make for their parents and liked it so much that I had to make some to give out myself.
Items needed:

12 x 12 wood
scrapbook paper
decoupage
paint
hot glue gun
vinyl
clip
ribbon
drill (or heavy duty stapler would work)

Take a 12 x 12 piece of pressed board. I then painted to sides of the wood brown. Decoupaged a piece of scrapbook paper on the front. Cut out "Brag Board" out with my Cricut. I used Brown Vinyl (my first time using vinyl in my Cricut!). Place the words on the top. Glue a clip or a clothespin in the center top. Drill two holes at the top and insert ribbon and tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment